Royal & Glynnda's Rant - Charlottesville - Left Reports Only One Side of Story
Ref. Charlottesville – we condemn racism, hatred and bigotry in any form existing on “many sides” as POTUS Trump originally stated. It is sad and unconscionable that the actions of one deranged idiot led to the death of a young women and injuries to 20 others. We feel it right to mention the specific hate groups involved including the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists. However, we also think POTUS should have mentioned the other side by name including BLM and antifa who participated in the violence in Charlottesville. They are just as bigoted and racist.
If this is going to stop in this nation we are going to have to call out and CONDEMN EVERY HATE GROUP regardless of their race or their backers, etc. It is time to end Identity politics where those on the left are always good guys and those on the right are always the bad guys.
Once again the FAKE NEWS took the opportunity to use a protest by a small group of fringe white supremacists to somehow represent President Trump’s 63 Million voters. But when groups the Media and the left sympathize with commit violence like BLM and antifa, they always take care to note it was just an isolated incident by a few. They did the same thing in justifying the violent anti-Trump demonstrators during the election campaign.
Has anyone else noticed how the MSM and their sycophants are only telling 1 side of the story of what happened in Charlottesville? For example, they didn't say anything about:
1. Police being told to stand down when BLM activists started shouting Black Lives Matter, yelling expletives and becoming violent thus not preventing the 2 groups from getting near each other and providing the opportunity for the idiot to drive his car into the leftists?
- It seems very likely that leftist Governor McAuliffe was aware that police were told to stand down and very likely was a part of that order. It seems to us that McAuliffe and the leftist Mayor of Charlottesville, VA have blood on their hands resulting from their complete ineptness in managing the situation. Reminds us of the Ferguson and Baltimore riots where Democrats in charge at all levels failed to do anything to stem the violence.
2. BLM protesters bused into town paid by Soros or his surrogates.
- It is time that these BLM thugs and their financial backers aka Soros and his sub-groups be held accountable for what they have done and are doing across this nation.
3. Left wing groups like antifa (laughable they call themselves anti-fascists); BLM; black nationalists; radical islamists, Marxists, communists, etc. are always portrayed as mainstream or lone wolves whereas right wing groups are always portrayed as radical fringe groups.
- It is obvious the MSM, Democrats and nevertrumpist RINOs are trying to tie in Trump supporters including conservatives and tea party movement members to these alternate right hate groups. Nothing could be further from the truth. No violence was ever conducted by any tea party movement person at any tea party movement demonstration nor were Trump supporters violent at his rallies. Recently, a Republican US Representative was shot and critically wounded by a leftist Sanders supporter whom the left quickly characterized as a lone wolf with little outrage about the shooting.
- Why doesn't the MSM tie in BLM, antifa and other left wing hate groups to the Democrats; Barack Obama and his lawless AGs Holder & Lynch; Democrat Mayors and other politicians in whose districts violence and/or rioting have taken place (Ferguson, Baltimore, Berkeley & now Charlottesville)? Why is this double standard not challenged and allowed to continue?
4. No explanation of differences between white supremacists and nationalists.
- White supremacists are bigoted and racist for sure. On the other hand, Nationalists, not only white people but people of all races, are law abiding people who love their country, want to put #AmericaFirst; maintain our national sovereignty and borders and are opposed to Globalism and the New World Order.
5. No comparisons or mention of the riots and violence in Ferguson, Baltimore, women's march in DC; Berkeley; the BLM related killing of police officers in Dallas and elsewhere and the violence perpetrated by anti-Trumpists during many of his rallies. Never any mention of their motives nor those of all the left wingers and Islamists who killed many people in mass shootings over the past 10 years.
6. No mention or supposition that the driver of the car may have been under the influence of some mind altering drug; was mentally ill; and/or was a “lone wolf”. Instead, the undocumented supposition by the MSM is that he was put up to this by a white supremacist group.
What was emphasized by the MSM and Democrats was:
1. False narrative by MSM that goes something like this….A bunch of skinheads, neo-Nazis, and KKK members marched in protest of the removal of the Robert E Lee statue. They were countered by a bunch of peace loving, mainstream Americans (not being paid by anyone) who spontaneously assembled to defend that removal of the Civil War monument. The counter protestors did so without violence or touting. This was followed by the aggressive, hateful right wingers purposely killing one of the peace loving left and injuring 20 others. This narrative leaves out all references to the fact the protest plan was known in advance or the possibility a counter protest was well planned, funded and included busing in paid radicals from outside Charlottesville nor that left wingers also were violent.
2. The leftist Mayor of Charlottesville immediately blamed POTUS Trump and his voters for this incident.
- Attorney General Sessions should order an investigation top to bottom as to who told the Charlottesville police to Stand down and why the police refused to step in even to assist those that were injured. The Governor, the Mayor, and the Police Chief who refused to act should be called out for aiding and abetting the violence that occurred by their inactions.
3. Regrettably, 2 VA state troopers died in a helicopter crash while flying over the area. Somehow the MSM is spinning the false narrative that the incident below them was responsible for their deaths. Another jump to conclusions without the findings of the FAA investigation which might find it was pilot error and/or mechanical failure of the helicopter which caused their deaths.
- This is a side-story emphasized to make the incident appear worse and help keep the story alive.
With all of this, let's not forget that the left is trying to systematically eliminate huge portions of our history in an attempt to revise Southern history including the Civil War. Do we believe that this is being done to help some black people who are still feeling like victims after 154 years? No.....it's to ensure that blacks never find out who was and is really trying to keep them enslaved as victims of white society ....it is now and has always been the Democrat party.
As always, your comments are welcomed.
Royal A. Brown III and Glynnda J. White
Royal A. Brown III
James Comey & His Leftist Sycophants Exposed as Deceiving Liars Who Failed in Their Goal to Bring Down POTUS Trump & Delegitimize the 2016 Elections
In his testimony before the Senate Oversight Committee yesterday former FBI Director, James Comey; in the astute words of Rush Limbaugh “sounded more like a middle management executive who just attended a Human Relations Seminar than the most powerful law enforcement agent in the land”.
In an attempt to Cover His Ass, Comey stated 9 times “I could be wrong”. He sounded more like a 6’ 8” pajama boy than a supposed powerful man of integrity. It is obvious to me; based on the disparity of his dealings with the Obama Administration and Clinton when compared with his dealings with Trump, he is a hypocrite with double standards and is not a truthful man of integrity.
After outlining a compelling case for her guilt, Comey let HRC off from charges of violating confidentiality/espionage laws because he felt she didn’t” intend” to violate the law.
The last I checked prosecutors could care less about intent (with the possible exception of 1st vs 2nd Degree Murder or Manslaughter charges) but focus on the law being broken. All my life, I have heard “Ignorance of the law is no excuse.”
Comey’s mind reading techniques dealing with Trump failed miserably. One of his most ridiculous comments was about waking up in middle of night worrying in a cowardly way that he had dinner alone with POTUS Trump.
For God’s sake man, Trump is head of the Executive Branch which you are part of – so what is your problem? Shouldn’t he expect your loyalty – you certainly demonstrated your loyalty to Obama, Holder & Lynch.
I venture to say that former Presidents have been alone with their FBI Directors on other occasions without this becoming a circus featuring a gathering of clowns held by the opposition party. By the way, it was Comey who suggested the dinner alone with Trump in the first place.
Comey’s so called testimony revealed nothing except that he thinks only about his own well being and not that of the country. His past behavior showed he was totally loyal to Obama but seemingly felt different about being loyal towards POTUS Trump.
It was also revealed the MSM, Chuck Schumer & his fellow leftists have known since Jan that Trump was not under investigation for colluding with the Russians in influencing the election. Comey admitted for the umpteenth time that the Russians did not impact the outcome of the vote whatsoever. There is no there, there. Sure there is a never ending effort by the intelligence community to secure our data from Russian hacking and espionage – this is part of their job. However, no investigations targeted President Trump because there is no evidence or probable cause to investigate him.
Meanwhile the MSM and the Dems in Congress have continued in their deception for 5 months as if POTUS Trump was under investigation for colluding with the Russians. They should be ashamed of their deliberate web of intricate deceit in an effort to destroy Trump. They have utterly failed in accomplishing this hatred driven goal fueled by their denial of their loss of the election.
Harvard Law Professor Emiritus and Progressive Alan Dershowitz is no friend of conservatism or Trump yet he knows that the MSM and people like Schumer do not know the law and should stop reporting as if they do. See links to Dershowitz comments below.
By the way, other than Sen. Marco Rubio, where the hell were the Republicans during this hearing? Did anyone here the crickets?
In a nutshell, again quoting Rush Limbaugh – “The Democrats have destroyed the integrity of the American election process”. I would add that the RINO ruling class establishment nevertrumpists helped them do it.
Meanwhile President Trump has hung in and is doing the right thing by systematically destroying Barak Hussein Obama’s so called legacy of “fundamental transformation of America” to socialism. America is much better off for Donald J. Trump’s election and his actions since.
Alan Dershowitz: Trump did not obstruct justice in firing ...
Video embedded · Alan Dershowitz: Trump did not obstruct justice in firing James Comey. ... Blog Contributors James Comey Alan Dershowitz Donald Trump FBI …
Alan Dershowitz Actually Defended Trump - World News …
Jun 08, 2017 · Breitbart said that Alan Dershowitz explained to Anderson Cooper that as president, Trump has the power to instruct the FBI Director to not pursue an ...
WATCH: Dershowitz defends Bannon against allegations of ...
WATCH: Dershowitz defends Bannon against allegations of anti-Semitism. November 16, 2016. Print Email. Professor Alan Dershowitz, ... President-elect Donald Trump…
Dershowitz: Trump has no constitutional barrier - CNN Video
May 20, 2017 · Watch video · Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz said President Trump has the constitutional right to tell the director of the FBI not to …
Dershowitz Says Special Counsel Will Help Trump: 'He's ...
May 19, 2017 · Video embedded · He said that he predicts the end result will be Mueller announcing no evidence of a crime, which would obviously be beneficial to Trump. Dershowitz …
This is War
Derek Hunter is spot on in his excellent article "This is War" attached and below - we are definitely engaged in an ideological Civil War thanks to leftist leaders like Sanders, Warren & Obama and their surrogates still in charge of big Democrat controlled cities & universities where most of the lawlessness is taking place.
These leftist leaders, including the ones at the top of big city and university LE agencies, look the other way and take little to no action in the name of tolerance as the far left anarchists including illegal aliens break laws in violent demonstrations and criminal actions. For this reason the ideological Civil War could morph into something else for which we should be prepared.
Yet there is no tolerance at all when it comes to Conservative ideas or First Amendment Rights. The left only sees the Constitution as good when it suits their purposes and; in their view should be a "living document" to be changed at will by the Judiciary.
In addition to what Mr. Hunter tells us what are some other tools of the left's revolution.
The militarization of LE by the DHS over the last 10 years using FBI and DOD $ and equipment grants to gain control of local law enforcement also didn't help. These "gifts" really amounted to bribes and I'm sure required some quid pro quo.
Another over the top program to federalize PDs were the Holder/Lynch/Obama programs to force local PDs considered out of bounds in their operations to tow the line using illegal Consent Decrees to let DHS come in and take over.
The "Queen of Civil Forfeiture" Loretta Lynch also encouraged the illegal use of civil forfeitures of funds and other assets of people who hadn't even been convicted of suspected crimes which is a violation of their 4th Amendment rights. Unfortunately, many PDs and Sheriff's actually forecast funds from this program into budgets and came to depend on these assets to fund their operations. This is just wrong for many reasons.
The Obama DHS and FBI did much the same in their approach to Islamic terrorism in the USA ergo the totally failed Combatting Violent Extremism (CVE) program which took all references to Islam and Jihad out of all doctrine & training and tagged the far right as the biggest domestic terrorism threat. Remember Ft Hood; Chatanooga, San Bernardino and Orlando where the terms "workplace violence and "violent extremists" were used to describe actual Islamic terrorists. It remains to be seen how much this changes under POTUS Trump, Gen Kelly and AG Sessions - I'm hopeful this program will be thrown out.
Republicans never have been particularly good at the culture war. Sure, they won battles here and there. But even most of those victories turned into losses through court decisions anyway.
Now we’re in the midst of the ultimate battle in the culture war – the battle for the First Amendment – and if Republicans don’t recognize this is a war and fight like their existence depends on victory, nothing else will matter.
If you had told me five years ago that, in 2017, we’d be debating the nature of free speech and whether American citizens could be blocked from speaking on the campus of a public university because of their politics, I would’ve laughed in your face. But then, I would have had the same reaction if you had told me Donald Trump would be president in 2017, so clearly nothing is impossible.
It’s easy to dismiss the violent mobs in Berkeley, Portland, Washington, D.C., and everywhere else as a “fringe element” because there are relatively few of them and their actions are fringe. But the fringe of the political left is the tail wagging the progressive dog called the Democratic Party.
The most popular Democrat in the party is a slouching, cranky, unkempt septuagenarian who publicly and proudly refuses to call himself a Democrat. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont happily criticized the party when he toured the country with its new chairman on a so-called “unity tour.” Crowds even booed the chairman but cheered the self-described socialist.
When Bernie lost the nomination to Hillary Clinton, he did the bare minimum to get on board with the Democratic Party’s establishment. He made appearances, but he kept the organization he’d pulled together to himself, much like President Obama did with his campaign.
Obama rolled what he’d created for himself into Organizing for Action, essentially a campaign infrastructure that exists to create and protect his legacy. It’s proven to be profoundly unhelpful to the Democratic Party as a whole and ineffective getting anyone not named Obama elected.
Sanders took his campaign and created “Our Revolution,” an organization dedicated to moving the Democratic Party even further to the left.
The problem for Democrats is they live in fear of losing the people who support Bernie Sanders, so they have to cater to them.
Sanders is the kid in the neighborhood with all the cool toys. He’ll let you play with them as long as you play how he wants you to play. Attempt to integrate your own ideas, and he’ll take his toys and go home.
Bernie must revel in this position since he correctly understands the nomination process was rigged in favor of Clinton. But for Democrats it’s a horribly short-sighted strategy.
Bernie did lose. It was much closer than expected, but Hillary ultimately won by substantial margins, if much later in the campaign season than she’d hoped. That means he’s less popular with people who show up and vote in Democratic primaries than the wildly unpopular woman who lost the general election.
Uniting those sides is the best hope for Democrats, but Bernie’s fringe isn’t interested in moving toward the party, so the party is moving toward it.
This radical element is becoming the mainstream of the Democratic Party.
Sanders and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, the second-most-popular Democrat, both have been critical of the violence and intimidation by this mob – but not until they were put on the spot about it. They weren’t moved by principle to do it because, in principle, they agree with the mob.
This small, violent rabble now steers the ship of the Democratic Party. The party, its members, and the academic institutions that helped create them are afraid to speak out against them or their fascistic demands.
But don’t be fooled: Small groups of violent leftists have done significant damage to countries in the past.
The Bolsheviks were a tiny group of determined thugs who took over Russia. The Nazis were a distant second in the 1932 election, yet a year later – through threats and violence – they were in power. On paper, Mao and his allies should have been defeated easily by Chaing Kai-shek and his much larger forces and western supporters, but it went the other way.
History has shown a small group of people, especially when they’re willing to oppress others and commit violence against their fellow countrymen, can attain power. This dance is made easier when both sides sit silently – one out of fear, the other of impotence.
And that’s the problem – Democrats won’t speak out forcefully against their violent fringe because they’re convinced they need them and are busy trying to co-opt and appease them. Republicans won’t for reasons I simply can’t explain.
Maybe Republicans think the American people see what’s happening and they need only to stay out of the way of the Democrats’ circular firing squad. But it’s more likely they’re afraid. To call out these monsters is to invite attacks, to ensure they’ll show up at town halls and cause scenes.
But someone has to stand up forcefully to them. Someone has to stand up for the Constitution. You’d think elected officials who’d sworn an oath to preserve, protect and defend it would speak up when a part of what makes this country fundamentally different than any other on the planet is under assault. But they haven’t.
It’s easier to ignore unpleasant things, but that’s not leadership.
The left-wing fringe is at war with our fundamental rights, with an essential part of what it means to be an American. And they’re winning, mostly because everyone else is afraid to fight. Refusing to fight back might make you feel superior; it’s also the most effective way to lose.
We’re in an ideological war over what kind of country we’re going to be going forward, and our elected officials are standing silently as the First Amendment is trampled in the name of “tolerance.” That any, of either party, could tolerate that is truly intolerable.
White House Correspondents' Dinner Was a JOKE
President Trump skipped the WHCD event last night 4/29/17 becoming only the 2nd President; the first being Ronald Reagan, to do so. He told supporters at a simultaneously held Pennsylvania Rally that “he couldn’t possibly be more thrilled” to be far from the “very boring” dinner.
- The WHCD is nothing but a collection of liberal narcissists patting each other on their elitists’ backs.
- President of WHCA Jeff Mason set the tone and received a standing ovation – Trump has done good job with media access however “we are NOT “
- “Fake News”
- "Failing news organizations”
- “the enemy of the American people"
Once again proving how out of touch and clueless the MSM is about the feelings of the working middle class of America who voted for Trump.
Mason concluded with a warning that “we must be vigilant regarding attacks on media.” As if this same defensive attitude hasn’t existed for the last 8 years against conservatives and the only MSM outlet that has fought against socialist progressivism – Fox News.
- The hypocritical Theme of this event was to Celebrate the 1st Amendment and its Free Speech and Freedom of the Press rights yet nothing was said about the frequent blocking of Anne Coulter and other conservatives from speaking on liberal college campuses nor the many examples of liberal college professors shutting down conservative students expressing their points of view nor the restrictions against conservative student groups expressing their ideas on campuses.
Comedian Hasan Minhaj of the fictious news Daily Show made numerous insults about POTUS. Mihhaj is a US born citizen from a Muslim famil originally from Uttar Pradesh, India.
Comedian Hasan Minhaj pokes fun at Donald Trump
Following are some of Minhaj’s failed attempts at humor all of which are disrespectful and insulting to POTUS Trump and his Administration.
- "In the age of Trump, I know that you guys (the assembled WH Correspondents Corps) have to be more perfect than ever. Because you are how the president gets his news. You can't make any mistakes, because when one of you messes up, he blames your entire group. And now you know what it feels like to be a minority."
- “I get why Donald Trump didn’t want to be roasted tonight. By the looks of him, he’s been roasting non-stop for the last 70 years.”
- “I would say it is an honor to be here, but that would be an alternative fact. It is not. No one wanted to do this. So of course it lands in the hands of an immigrant.”
- “Don Rickles died just so you wouldn’t ask him to do this gig, alright? RIP to Don Rickles, the only Donald with skin thick enough to take a joke like that.”
- “A lot of people in the media say that Donald Trump goes golfing too much. . . which raises a very important question: Why do you care? Do you want to know what he’s not doing when he’s golfing? Being president. Let the man putt-putt!. . . The longer you keep him distracted, the longer we’re not at war with North Korea.”
- “We gotta address the elephant that’s not in the room. The leader of our country is not here. And that’s because he lives in Moscow, it is a very long flight. It’d be hard for Vlad to make it. Vlad can’t just make it on a Saturday! As for the other guy, I think he’s in Pennsylvania because he can’t take a joke.”
- “There was also another elephant in the room, but Donald Trump Jr. shot it and cut off its tail.”
- “Jeff Sessions couldn’t be here tonight, he was busy doing a pre-Civil War re-enactment. On his RSVP, he just wrote ‘NO.’ Just ‘no,’ which happens to be his second favorite n-word.”
- “Is Steve Bannon here? I do not see Steve Bannon. I do NOT SEE Steve Bannon. Not See Steve Bannon. Not-See Steve Bannon.”
More “wisdom” from 2 old Watergate has beens……
Woodward, Bernstein and WHCA President Mason Celebrate Their Own Unique Versions of the First Amendment
The headline guests of the Correspondents' Dinner were veteran investigative journalists Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, who shot to fame during the Watergate scandal that brought down President Richard Nixon.
Addressing Mr Trump's anti-media catchphrase - "fake news!", Woodward responded: "Mr President, the media is not fake news - let's take that off the table as we proceed.
"Whatever the climate, whether the media is revered or reviled, we should and must persist - and I believe we will."
His words served as a reminder that the dinner is meant to celebrate journalism and the First Amendment - America's constitutional right to free speech - as well as pillory the president.
According to the American Press Institute (API)
The purpose of journalism is to provide citizens with the information they need to make the best possible decisions about their lives, their communities, their societies, and their governments. That value that flows from the purpose of Journalism is to provide people with verified information they can use to make better decisions, and its practices, the most important of which is a systematic process – a discipline of verification – that journalists use to find not just the facts, but also the “truth about the facts.”
I’ll leave you with the following thoughts and questions – Given that 89% of MSM Journalists (including the White House Correspondents) are registered Democrats, are they really practicing journalism or are they just sounding boards for the left’s ideology and agenda? As such, don’t they more often spew Fake News and False Narratives rather than the “facts” and “the truth about the facts”? Doesn’t the MSM overwhelmingly support Liberals like Barak Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton while simultaneously lying about or failing to report on the good things about their opponents? Do their favorite candidates get asked the same hard ball questions as those who they do not favor? Why, under these circumstances, should the American people trust the MSM to deliver information in a fair, unbiased and truthful way? If they aren’t trusted; if they do frequently lie to us; if they favor those who harm us and/or our economy and/or do not follow our Constitution - doesn’t this make them our enemy? Why should they receive anything less than an “F” rating from “We the People”?
Royal Brown's Presentation
"Socialism & Communism in the USA"